Saturday, July 14, 2012

Domino Birthday Book

Thank you for the nice comments on my little sampler book! Here is a birthday book I made for a friend. I think I would like to sell these and will keep you posted here about that. I won't do a tutorial as there are already some on the web. Here is one I followed: Domino Book Tutorial


Akila said...

The birthday books are both very pretty. It would make an awesome and unique gift. Thanks for sharing the tutorial

Melissa said...

Very cute birthday books! I can see these things would be very addictive to make!

Thanks for sharing the link to the tutorial!

Pat said...

Hi Deborah, I love and have stitched several of your patterns. I am desperate to find your chart Liberty. I know that it is OOP. I have looked every where for it. I am wondering if you might have an idea where I cpuld look. Thanks so much. Pat

Related Posts with Thumbnails